We are currently operating under Alert Level 2 and because of this we do have some restrictions and policies in place to protect staff and customers, so please take a moment to read our info around this below.
At Level 2:
- We will be open with the slightly reduced hours of 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
We will remain closed on Saturdays until further notice.
- The wearing of masks and signing in (via the NZ COVID Tracer app or manual ballot at the door) is now required to enter our store. Please be aware of this before coming in. Our team will also continue to wear masks.
- Physical distancing of 2m is also required. We ask that if someone else is already in store, please wait at a distance in our retail area or outside the door.
- If you know in advance that you'll be bringing your computer in, we ask that you call or message us beforehand to let us know when you are coming in, your contact details and explain what is needed with your computer.
This will avoid the need for you to fill out a job sheet in store.
- We won’t be able to diagnose issues while you wait during Level 2 restrictions.
Please leave your computer with us and we will contact you once we have had a look.
- Payments are to be via bank deposit or contactless debit/credit card where possible. We have a EFTPOS terminal that does payWave and this will be sanitised in between each use.
- Our retail stock area will be back open under Level 2 and surfaces will be cleaned regularly. Alternatively, Delivery and Click & Collect options are available on our website www.technoman.co.nz.
- Our internet cafe will be closed while we take this opportunity to make some changes to this area. We will have a computer available for general use and printing, however this will be limited to 20min per session. Gaming will not be available at this time.
- We will also be able to do on-site callouts if needed, however this comes with its own set of restrictions. Please contact us if you are needing help but are unable to come in store.
- Finally, please limit how many people you bring into the store with you, and if you are sick please stay home. We're doing what we can to help mitigate the risks, and we ask that you do the same.
Apologies for another wall of information - If you have any questions at all please let us know.
We are looking forward to seeing more of your masked faces and getting a bit more of normality back.
Take care and see you soon!
Cois, Phil, David & Mitch