UPDATE 12 AUGUST 2020
Just a bit of an update for you all.
With Alert Level 2 reinstated today, we will have a few restrictions and policies in place to protect staff and customers, so see below for details around this
At Level 2:
- Our ours will remain unchanged at this stage and we are open 9am-5.30pm Monday-Friday.
- If you know in advance that you'll be bringing your computer in, we ask that you call or message us beforehand to let us know when you are coming in, your contact details and explain what is needed with your computer.
This will avoid the need for you to fill out a job sheet in store.
- We won’t be able to diagnose issues while you wait during Level 2 restrictions.
Please leave your computer with us and we will contact you once we have had a look.
- We ask that payment be made via bank deposit or debit/credit card where possible. We will not be accepting cheques at this time.
- Our retail stock area will be open under Level 2 and surfaces will be cleaned regularly. Alternatively, Delivery and Click & Collect options are available on our website www.technoman.co.nz.
- Our internet cafe area is open at this stage, however we have reduced the number of computers available for use to enable social distancing.
- We will continue to do on-site call-outs if needed, however this comes with its own set of restrictions. Please contact us if you are needing help but are unable to come in store.
- Finally, please limit how many people you bring into the store with you, and if you are sick please stay home. We're doing what we can to help mitigate the risks, and we ask that you do the same.
Apologies for another wall of information - If you have any questions at all please let us know.
Take care and see you soon!
Phil, Cois & David