UPDATE 27 FEBRUARY 2021
Just a bit of an update for you all.
With Alert Level 2 reinstated as of 6am tomorrow, we will have a few restrictions and policies in place to protect staff and customers, so see below for details around this
At Level 2:
- Our hours in Whanganui will remain unchanged at this stage however we do have a pre-planned change in hours in Palmerston North due to a slight change in staffing. See below for updated hours:
- If you know in advance that you'll be bringing your computer in, we ask that you call or message us beforehand to let us know when you are coming in, your contact details and explain what is needed with your computer.
This will avoid the need for you to fill out a job sheet in store.
- We won’t be able to diagnose issues while you wait during Level 2 restrictions.
Please leave your computer with us and we will contact you once we have had a look.
- We ask that payment be made via bank deposit or debit/credit card where possible. We will not be accepting cheques at this time.
- Our retail stock area will be open under Level 2 and surfaces will be cleaned regularly. Alternatively, Delivery and Click & Collect options are available on our website www.technoman.co.nz.
- Our internet cafe area and photo printing services (Whanganui) are open at this stage, however we have reduced the number of computers & photo kiosks available for use to enable social distancing.
- We will continue to do on-site call-outs if needed, however this comes with its own set of restrictions. Please contact us if you are needing help but are unable to come in store.
- Finally, please limit how many people you bring into the store with you, and if you are sick please stay home. We're doing what we can to help mitigate the risks, and we ask that you do the same.
Apologies for another wall of information - If you have any questions at all please let us know.
Take care and see you soon!
Phil, Cois and the Technoman Team
Phone: 06 343 8144